Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by gilbert46, Jun 14, 2005.

1. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    This guy was so nice. We decided to trade cabs. We met half way and checked out each others cabs. He brought his bass and amp and let me try it out.
  2. +1

Bassteban lent me a bass instructional booklet for a short time, and I sent him a DVD+R in return. Very pleasant and nice to deal with...I wouldn't hesitate dealing with him in the future! :cool:
  3. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Sold him an amp. Great guy!
  4. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Strangely enough, I bought a Mountain Bike from Bassteban. He was great to deal with.
  5. See above. BTW, paint, I've done a bit of work on the EUB's. Managed to completely destroy one neck :scowl: - still no pics(perhaps out of shame).
    Thanks again, guys.
  6. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Traded a cabinet for an Alesis 3630. Very nice guy to deal with. Thank you!!!!
  7. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    I did a little horse trading with this guy and 2 days after we agreed on a deal my new guitar and cab landed on my doorstep in perfect condition.

I don't know about you guys but IMHO that was way, way fast.

Thanks for the deal!

Highly recommended.
  8. SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    Just recieved my end of a trade deal between Steve and I. The bass is great in every aspect, it was shipped well and there was perfect communication throughout the deal. Very trusting and trustworthy, dont hesitate to do business with him.

9. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    He's got wicked-good customer service skills (seriously, he's good to sell to: smooth transaction)

10. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    bassteban is incredibly kind. We traded pedals and since I had bronchitis, he understood when his got here, mine hadn't even shipped! He packs his items very well, with foam and bubble wrap. Great to buisness, will hop to do again in the future!
  11. snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Had an excellent trade experience with Steve. Bass was better than described, and packed better than any bass I've ever received. Great communication. Outstanding TB'er.
  12. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    bought an e-bow from the man, arrived on schedule and well packed, bassteban claimed it wasn't in mint condition, I disagree since the item seems to be in perfect condition :)
  13. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Did a bass swap with Steve, just got my half of the deal and the bass is exactly as described. Perfectly packed, shipped when promised and arrived as scheduled :D

Great communication through the process, I'd gladly deal with Steve again ...... another cool TB deal ...... :cool: