1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Basstec Soapbar Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bmihalov, Oct 26, 2018.

1. bmihalov

bmihalov Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Price:
    $15.00
    Up for sale is a Basstec soapbar bass pickup I got here awhile back. I believe these are standard on Schack basses and made by Haussel pickups out of Germany.

I am sure some of us share the love for trying out pickups and building, so I would like to pass this on to someone else for a nice price. This reminded me of a clearer Bartolini. It is marked SB 5D N and 9.5k on the back. Neck position, I guess? The dimensions are app 1 3/8" X 3 7/8" which would be close to the EMG 40 shape. I routed for that size and it fit nicely without too much of a gap. I will include wiring diagrams for single, both coils and tapped. This is a blade pickup so could be used for 4, 5, or maybe even narrow 6 strings.

$15.00 shipped within US.

Thanks for reading!

Brian

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    pudge and KeithPas like this.
  2. bmihalov

bmihalov Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Please feel free to PM me and make an offer!

Brian

3. dadbass

dadbass

Mar 2, 2006
    I'll take take it. Sending a message.