Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by pierce, Sep 9, 2004.

1. pierce

pierce freethinker

May 25, 2000
    San Francisco, Ca
    I just bought an Ampeg B2 from basstodave. Smooth transaction, provided references (which checked out), communicated well, timely execution of delivery once payment was received, and had it delivered exactly as requested. Item exactly as discribed, and very well packed to boot. :bassist:

Not to mention that i just got a new (it appears to be new, even though its not) Ampeg B2 amp in a Gründorf rack case for $275 shipped. Yeah Baby! And it sounds AWESOME with my Dr.Bass 1260 Cab. :hyper:

Thanks Dave. I would definitely do business with you again. You can add one positive to you your talkbay feedback. :smug:
  2. Dave and I traded basses and he did what he said he would in regards to shipping and cash payment. Condition of the bass was accurate and I'd work with him again!

R Smith
  3. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    I've dealt with Dave a few times in the past 2 years or so. In 2 cases he bought something from me, and payment was sent right away and he was very responsive to emails/pm's. On our most recent transaction (and I believe the previous as well), I expected some shipping delay's due to my schedule and he was 110% understanding and cool about it.

I also bought a G&L JB-2 from Dave. He gave me a great deal and sent me exactly what he described, which was a bass in absolute mint condition. I wound up selling the bass a short while after because I didn't like the radius. I recently told him of this and he said he would have offered to buy it back if he had known I didn't like it. Not many guys would do that.

As a buyer and a seller, he's A+ all the way :bassist:
  4. tappingtrance

tappingtrance Cooke Harvey Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Great offer, great communication, great value, helpful over the phone, did what he said he would do relative to shipping and the combo amp was exactly as described - definately would do business again!
  5. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Just picked up a beautiful Stingray from Dave! Bass was just as described! A quick and painless transaction!

I recommend Dave to all!

A real class dude!
  6. I bought an L2000 from this guy. The bass came quicker than expected at a price that could not be beat. I opened the box to find a bass that was in mint conidition and plays like a dream. Great guy to deal with and I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.
  7. telekaster

Feb 14, 2005
    San Diego
    I just swapped my Eden WT400 + cash for Dave's WT550. As soon as we agreed on the terms, we both shipped our amps and I couldn't be happier. The WT550 was exactly as described and in MINT condition. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with Dave again.