1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

basswars.com

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Warwickthumb, Sep 3, 2005.

1. I had a membership at a basswars.com. In fact I just canceled it. 5 bucks a month, not bad, but still. I listened to those bass players, and yeah wasn't all I thought it was. Sounded mostly like noise. Any of you guys listen or submitted anything? Just wanted to get someoneelses view. I thought the synth war stuff was cool though. And I don't even like that type of music.

2. Ah, basswar.com. It's just a domain that goes to musicianwar.com

I got a free subscription a year or two ago, because I am a synth player. It was really fun, so 2 months ago I had the chance to start it up again, as a paid member. I've been entering bass and synth competitions.

Participating in the bass wars has really boosted my skills a lot.

All in all Musicianwar is a great deal for what you're getting (look into the lessons section, etc.). There are some amazing players there, too. Look for people like Jazzpick, Cromag, Darkslide.

3. Well I cancelled my subscription. I mostly check out the mele and slap bass competion. And some of the tapping. Like i said it was ok. I forgot there was a lesson session. Ill check it out if i still can. Might change my mind if its any good. Always up for learning something new.

4. Desk - Jam Bucket

:)

There's some amazing slap stuff going on.

Also, the audio chat is fun for live playing.