1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Basswitch IQ DI *Lower Price*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cdbrewer99, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cdbrewer99

cdbrewer99 Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Price:
    Basswitch IQ. Used very sparingly. Plug it in and go. Sound engineers will love you. The only reason for the sell is that I have 2 of them. This particular one is almost like brand new, as it has only been used a handful of times for some upright gigs. Not playing much upright anymore. Jacques customer service is second to none and these pedals are fantastic. The last DI you’ll ever need. I’ll do 350$ Shipped. 8AD11452-0992-4337-8D49-9435C5B64CE8.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    TonyP- likes this.
  2. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Best DI ever

cdbrewer99 likes this.
  3. cdbrewer99

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Agreed!! I have 2. Only need 1. Ha

TonyP- likes this.
  4. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Good price too.

Sosa and cdbrewer99 like this.
  5. Bassheart365

Bassheart365 Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Northern California
    "A good bassist determines the direction of any band." - Ron Carter
    I recently purchased a Lehle/RMI clean boost, which is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite pedals. If I didn't have a DI already I'd be all over this. Lehle = the Mercedes Benz of bass pedals.

TonyP- and cdbrewer99 like this.
  6. cdbrewer99

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    It was hard to believe how clean and lively the Lehle stuff is. I’m a believer.

TonyP- and arrowsun like this.
  7. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Agreed on the Lehle stuff being top notch. I recently got the sonic spark and it is fantastic. I always thought they were cheaper plastic based on pictures, but they're built like bricks...

8. cdbrewer99

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Bulletproof. The amount of feedback I’ve received from FOH engineers is incredible. They want to mix you, but this box does it for them. It’s great. You can also loop your pedals and do countless other things with your rig. Last, but not least it also serves as a really good preamp.

9. ninepoundjammer

ninepoundjammer Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    PM on the way