Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Batboy- by popular demand...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Golden Boy, Oct 4, 2004.

1. So I took a break this morning and a bunch of Weekly World News papers were out, so I decided to peruse the only news that really matters. I have been aware of Batboy for the past 10 years or so and I'm pretty sure I still have the issue of the WWN with the world's introduction to Batboy. In the July 12th issue, there is a picture of Batboy on American Idol, a picture of Batboy and Britney Spears on their honeymoon AND a comic strip outlining Batboy's prison stay with Michael Jackson.

Pointless musing, but a great excuse to write Batboy 7 times.

2. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    :ninja:

3. Keentwist

Keentwist

Mar 22, 2004
    The one where he steals a Mini Cooper and leads authorities on a tri state high speed chase is great. Of course he got away too! :eyebrow:

4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

The last time I read the "Weekly World News" Batboy was in Afghanistan on search and destroy missions with our U.S. Special forces.

The same issue had a in depth article about those empty beer cans that were left on the moon.

'Gotta go get more tinfoil, I'm runnin' low.

5. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    bassturtle - "VBass thinks I'm ugly"

I don't think you're ugly... just really, really creepy.

6. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    The World Weekly News is just another example of how a smart guy can make a lot of money doing nothing. At this point in history, I don't think anyone buys the World Weekly News for anything other than a joke. Nevertheless, it still sells.

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You'd be surprised.

brad cook

8. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Unfortunately, you're probably right.

9. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Oh! My bad. I'll change it :D This will make batboy very happy.