1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Batman: Cacophony

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Jake Reber, May 12, 2011.

1. Jake Reber

Jake Reber

Apr 2, 2008
    Louisville
    Anyone a fan of Batman? I've been pretty obsessed lately, before I only loved the Bruce Timm-verse and animated features. Now I'm eating through stories like bacon-wrapped orgasmburgers. I just finished Kevin Smith's Batman: Cacophony, and loved it.

Being obsessed with animated features, and Mr. Smith being a maker of films and all, I hope to high hell that an adaptation of this sees the light of day, though I have no idea if there's any desire for it, as this is the only message board I'm a member of, and don't venture through the innernets much these days.

But in regards to dream casting, Onomatopoeia, the silent mask-assassin who speaks only in mimic comicbook soundeffects, would have to be played by Michael Winslow. Kevin Smith prides himself on creating a character exclusively possible for comic medium, but watch this:

YouTube - Michael Winslow: crocodile hunter

I wanna see that so bad!