My ibanez that i've had for about 9 months is all of a sudden giving a horrific dead sound. My amp works fine with my Fender and i don't think it's the strings so i'm wondering if it might be the battery on the active pickups dying on me. I bought it straight from a music store downtown (so people would have been trying it out in the store before i bought) but i don't hold out much hope for any help from them. Basically does it sound like a case of a dead battery, and if so how/can i replace it? Thanks.