1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Battlefield 1942

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IAMERICCOCHRANE, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Who is down to play?

2. I am man. Don't know when I can, maybe weekends. Can't really do anything else anymore besides go to school, go to wrestling, come home and do homework then sleep. I'll try and see when I can.

Best Regards,
    Tyler Hole

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

I will too, depends on the day.

Question- Does 1942 run choppier than most 1st person shooters?? Mine does compared to Allied Assualt or Wolfenstein.

Also will someone please listen to my bands recording that I have posted in Recordings forum plzplzplzplz:D

4. Yeah it does. It has a memory leak or something in it and they haven't fixed it and also its a bigger game.

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

1942 would be perfect if they fixed that leak!!!

Now check out my tunes!!!:)

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

Wolfenstein has a far superior graphics engine. It is built off the Quake III engine... its amazing... Battlefield has awsome graphics, and a crappy engine... its not efficient at all.

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    feh. half life AG owns you all.

i mean that in most seriousness.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Personally I've really been enjoying Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.

brad cook

9. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    IMO CoD is the best WW2 sim

10. oops, I made this thread and forgot about it. Im willing to play anytime tomorrow or sunday, even tonight. And I never get choppy performance, my game runs very smooth. It might be your guy's graphics cards. I dunno, I just know I get no problems.