Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bay Area Amp Tech

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Muttluk, May 12, 2001.

1. ok, so if you read my other thread (cliping Eden WT-800, or somthing along the lines of that title) you'd realize that i need to take my amp to a tech and have them figure out whats wrong with it. So... who knows a good yet not totally expensive Amp tech in the California Bay Area? i would prefer Oakland or Berkeley.

2. JimM

JimM

Jan 13, 2000
    Northern California
    G****R Center in Concord is an Eden dealer,maybe they know of someone.Sorry,I'm in Sacto,a little too far inland for you.

3. shirojiro

shirojiro

Jan 24, 2001
    San Francisco
    I've used CAE electronics in San AMteo, and I recently dropped my GK off at the AMP Lab, around the corner from Gelb Music in Redwood City.

I know, they're a little haul from you, but they come well recommended. (I'm in SF)

CAE is expensive, but their turn around was quick.

-Shin

4. UniVibe ( http://www.univibe.com/ ) in Berkeley is an Eden dealer. I don't know is they can set you up with an amp tech or not. Considering how many vintage amps they have, I am sure they know of an amp tech they can refer you to. I have a WT-800 on order with them.

- Dave