1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bay Area TB/Pork Roll GTG Challenge!

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by SundanceChile, Apr 8, 2009.

1. New Jeresey thinks they've got the greatest thing since bacon. They call it, a pork roll.

[​IMG]

Looks like baloney to me. But regardless, 'tis a challenge I feel as though I must undertake. Ordering this stuff is expensive(like 10 bucks a pound after shipping from NJ), so I'd like some financial backing from my fellow TB'rs, as well as their stomachs to put this beast away. Who's in for some pork and bass? :hyper:

2. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    If a few of you are seriously going to try it, I'm so confident that you guys will love it, I'm willing to kick in a few bucks towards an order.

3. Boostedrex

Boostedrex

Feb 24, 2009
    Lincoln, CA
    What's the "buy in" and proposed date for this artery hardening event?

4. I figure if we get enough man power, about 2 bucks a head. I also propose sometime during Summer Vacation for any college TB'rs such as myself.

5. Boostedrex

Boostedrex

Feb 24, 2009
    Lincoln, CA
    As a food fanatic, I'd gladly throw in $5. And summertime sounds like a great idea.