SOLD BBC Boom Bass Cabinets 1212 Tank Red w/ Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nervous, Sep 27, 2018.

1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Price:
    Excellent condition, lightly used, nearly new Boom Bass Cabinet 1212 Tank cabinet. This is an exceptional, small, lightweight, extremely portable, 2x12 speaker bass cabinet, on wheels with a telescopic handle! Remarkable. With a BBC cover! You don't see a lot of these for sale used and in this condition with a cover!

$800.00 + $50 CONUS shipping, PayPal preferred.

Overview
    Lightweight, versatile design with plenty of low-end punch.
    The BBC Tank 1212 is a 1200 watt 4 ohm cabinet loaded with two 12″ neodymium drivers and our 300 watt horn. This cabinet is our midsize cabinet. For those who love the tight punchy low-end sound and the big rounded mid tones that are sure to cut through the mix, this cabinet will deliver. This cabinet has extra sound ports on the lower sides of the cabinet creating 180 degree sound from the lower woofer, it also has a unique new interior structure design which now allows the woofer to work at extreme high volumes with very little effort.
    This Cabinet also features a tilt back front baffle which allows sound to travel at a slight upward angle, perfect for the times when you have to stand close to or right over the cabinet. It comes standard with our retractable handle and our rear recessed corner casters for easy mobility, perfect for the working musicians.

Specifications
    • Power Handling: 1,200W
    • Program: 600W RMS
    • Impedance: 4 ohms
    • Frequency Response: 40Hz -5kHz
    • Dimensions: 21.5″ x 16.5″ x 16.5″
    • Weight: 38 lb.

Features
    • 2 12″ Neodymium Aluminum-frame Woofers
    • 1 Neutrik Speakon
    • 300 Watt Peak Power Tweeter
    • Tweeter Volume Control
    • Heavy Duty Plastic Corners
    • Rubber Feet
    • Metal Handle
    • Retractable Handle
    • Recessed Corner Casters

IMG_1645.jpg IMG_1643.jpg IMG_1644.jpg IMG_1646.jpg IMG_1647.jpg IMG_1648.jpg IMG_1649.jpg IMG_1650.jpg

woodyng2, Bodeeni and mikewalker like this.
  2. Rhythmman535

Rhythmman535 Supporting Member

May 9, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Where are you located?

3. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Utica, NY 13502. Central NY state.

4. Rhythmman535

Rhythmman535 Supporting Member

May 9, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    I'm in Rochester and I'll be heading to Albany in the middle of October. If it's still available at that time I'd like to make arrangements to swing by and check it out. I would just like to hear it first.

5. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Sure. That works well and would save the shipping cost.