BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer red or blue ?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mountainmike, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mountainmike

mountainmike

Feb 12, 2011
    Planning to get a 362, I learned there is a red and a blue version. Which one would be better for bass guitar? Any suggestions for (better) alternatives?

2. Hactar

Hactar

Sep 25, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    There's a difference? :confused:
    My mind=blown.

3. mountainmike

mountainmike

Feb 12, 2011
    In the meantime I discovered much more varieties of BBE Sonic Maximizers. If there is any, I'd like to know more about differences in younger and older units. Various series, colors, and suffixes seem clear to me now. 362SW(subwoofer)=blue / 362NR(noise reduction=red (I think) New question: how do BBE Sonic Maximizers compare to the dbx120A 'subharmonic synthesizer', and is the dbx any good in on-stage bass rigs? Also TB user "nextdimension" started a new thread: 'make my bass sound super deep', I'll take my thread to join his ...

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021