1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BBE 882 Sonic Maximizer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Eric Perry, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Hey all, up for grabs is my BBE 882 Sonic Maximizer. I'm not going to feed you guys the line that BBE tries to feed. It's essentially a 2-band eq that adds a scoop to your sound. It does do more than that (I'm not sure what) and can help a rig sound better, no doubt. I used this for a while and loved it, but slowly got away from what it did and have not used it since. My tastes moved away from that scooped sound. Many people do use these and swear by them.

Here it is in my rack. It's in very good condition with nothing beyond some normal and minor rack wear. Box or manual not included. $110 shipped.

new_rack.

2. Saturday night bump. Anyone care to make me an offer? The worst I can say is no.

Well, actually, I can viciously condescend to your entire existence. I can also say you smell like old cheese, walk funny, and talk with a lisp. I promise I won't though. ;)

3. Bump-diggity