Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BBE BMax - $220 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mario Lewis, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Here is a BBE BMax for sale.

$200 shipped... Buyer pays paypal fees if you use paypal. It's already in the original box and sealed, just need an address to ship it to.

As you can see in the pics, there aren't even any rings around the rack holes.... It's in great... practically new condition...

Paypal is O.K. but the buyer will have to cover the paypal fees since I'm already covering shipping....
    [​IMG]

2. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Still available...

3. mg15

mg15 Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2006
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    How old is it?

4. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    You're the second one to ask me that.... And I don't know... I know I'm the second owner.... and it's it immaculate condition....

I bought it from a guy here on TB in Canada.... but for the life of me... while I know his real name, I can't recall his handle on TB.... it begin with a K and he's from Canada.... That's all I know....

I'm such a boob!!!!

5. mg15

mg15 Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2006
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    i sent you a pm

6. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    you have a reply....

7. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    O.K.... I got in touch with the guy I bought it from. It was c-5ko here on Talkbass. He says he bought it last summer new. He was the original owner.

It is, therefore less than a year old from the store.

8. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    hey!

I was the original owner. I have to make a correction here. I told Mario Lewis in an email early this evening that it I thought it was purchased around summertime last year. It was actually on the 28th of Feb last year. I picked up an RBI later on that year I think in May/June. So I confused the two. I hope this does not interfer with any transactions. It's a great unit. It just wasn't for me. I have the BBE Tube which is also fantastic, plus the RBI, so there was no need for the Bmax SS for me. Plus, I really needed the cash.

For the price, you can't go wrong with the Bmax SS.

9. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Hi guys and gals....

Still on the market....

10. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Price Lowered.....

11. To? I'm probably interested, just need to know price and if you do paypal. If good news on both fronts you'll have it sold today!

12. Bluesy Soul

Bluesy Soul Gold Supporting Member

:help: Wha' happened? Did it sell?

If not, what is the new price and do you accept PayPal?

Thanks.

Bluesy Soul

13. I got a little sidetracked by a number of other possible solutions, and the price the seller emailed me is $200 + paypal fee. Apparently the seller meant to post for $220 originally, hence the title, and the $200 in the original description was an error. I haven't bought this pre.

14. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    I still have it.... it hasn't sold yet.

And yes I take paypal. Buyer pays fees, I pay shipping.

15. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Last bump before I go out of town for 3 weeks... If I get a paypal payment today (or tonight) I can ship it tomorrow (Saturday the 8th)... after that, I'm off-line until May...

16. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    I'm back a few days early... still have this pre AND a pair of Epi 110T's for $300 each (one with a cover...) If you want to see pics let me know
    I'm getting ready to move, and the less I have to take with me the better.

17. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    The price is now $175 plus shipping.

18. simpy1

simpy1

Mar 31, 2005
    New Zealand
    Oh I want this so bad but we have 240V power supply here, and the BBE preamps don't have a voltage switch!!!!

Argghh.

19. Let me check on something....