1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BBE BMAX Preamp, Like New, SHIPPING INCLUDED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by teedub, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Price:
    Hello all,

I am selling my beloved BBE BMAX Preamp. This item is in like new condition and comes complete with original box and documentation. It has been securely and safely rack mounted for the duration of my ownership. Originally purchased from fellow TB'er Maverick Blues, this preamp has been a flawless and reliable workhorse, and it saddens me to part with it.

This is the best clean SS preamp I have ever used in my 22 years as a working musician; if you are looking for a preamp to best provide "your sound" on stage or in the studio, this is it.

Technical specifications for this item can be found here:
    http://www.bbesound.com/products/instrument-preamps/bmax.aspx

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions, I generally respond in short order.

$140US gets it shipped to your door (USA/Canada), PayPal preferred.

$_20.JPG $_20-1.JPG BMAX-IN-BOX. BMAX-BOX.

Bump message #1:
    I've added a few more photos, if you want a particular shot taken please don't hesitate to ask. I have transacted with many American TB'ers in the past, so don't let my location scare you away. The asking price includes any shipping costs within Canada and the continental USA. Please message me with any further questions you may have.

Bump message #2:
    PRICE DROP.
    Quite a few views, but no interest yet? Please let me know what you need to make this superb preamp yours. I really don't want to trade this in at the local music store, it needs a proper home.

Bump Message #3:
    PRICE DROP.
    Did some deeper research on what this item tends to sell for around here, yielding another price drop. If you have any interest in this pre, please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. ameindel

ameindel

Apr 9, 2014
    Wow, did you secretly steal my rack and sell the units here? lol My current, long time setup has been a BBE pre/PLX 1804. Awesome combination that I still love. :)

teedub likes this.
  3. Without question, this has been my favourite setup to date. The only reason I've chosen to part with it is because the larger venues always seem to have an acceptable backline available, and I've since gotten a Class-D amp for club gigs. It's currently sitting underused and I would be much happier knowing it's going to someone that will enjoy it as much as I have.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    ameindel likes this.
  4. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    PM sent

5. SOLD!