Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BBE BMAX SOLID STATE $200 MINT!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ster, Aug 15, 2004.

1. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    It is about 3 months old and is in MINT condition. Very little use. Sounds clear and you could compare with the great preamps and this one would hold its own–no joke. It was going to be a keeper but I decided to go with a Sansamp RBI - RPM setup for channel switching. I still have the original box, manual and warranty card. Buyer pays shipping.

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    What's the - RPM option you're referring to? Just curious as I'm getting an RBI as well...

3. TheChariot

TheChariot

Jul 6, 2004
    Boston, MA
    The RBI's atop my list too...

You can use a footswitch to switch back and forth between an RBI and RPM or 2 RBI's. Cool, huh?

4. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF

That is beyond badassed. I wonder how much the RPM's are listing?? I'd love to have 2 SansAmp preamps in my rack.

5. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    The RPM is a new Sansamp preamp by Tech 21. It looks identical to the RBI but has a mid shift knob and doesn't have
    a presence knob. It gives a more darker,mellower more mid friendly sound than the RBI. They complement each other perfectly.Channel switching to boot. BADASS! The RPM sells for around the same price as an RBI.I love the Bmax too. But I like the amazing array of sounds the Sansamps give me plus I like to add distortion which the bmax doesn't do. But the Bmax does its thing incredibly which is a clear,clean meaty and shapable sound in a nice looking package.

6. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    bumpasaurus rex

7. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    bumpaplodicus

8. ster

ster