Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD BBE BMax-T for trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by freebeer, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I have a BBE Bmax-T that I am thinking of parting with. It's like new, I even have the footswitch for it. I have a thunderfunk TF550 so I just have not found a lot of use for this preamp alone. :( Nice unit though, Very tubey and very hot. It is as received from BBE, no mods done to it.

I can take pictures for those who are interested. Just drop me a PM...

I am looking for some interesting trades. I am a music junky and open to pretty much anything music related, obviously basses are my first choice! If you have anything else don't be scared to run it by me. :cool:

2. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    I have a 70's Epiphone hollowbody guitar. Trade? It's on ebay at the moment. I also have a power amp listed here TB. QSC

3. Thanks for the offers but I'll have to pass. I just recently picked up a nice Les Paul from another Talk bass member.

Sorry.

4. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    I will be selling this soon after a couple other things get passed along. I've been in the market for a pre to try a rack setup. Mine is a Carvin LB75AF. The 96' anniversary model w/ a clear quilted maple top. New, this ran about $1400. It currently has bartolini pups.

5. Hmmm...not sure if I need another fretless either. Can you post or send me any pics of it?

6. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    Here's some pic's

7. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    and a couple more. I probably should just list it...I'm not dave allen...previous owner...I sent a pm also.

8. Wow. Your Carvin is beautiful! Regretfully I wasn't looking to throw much money on top of any possible trades.

Any other offers are still welcome! Don't be shy with anything you may have!

9. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    Did you get my PM? :eek:

10. I think so...when did you send it? The last one I got from you was one with the ebay link in it. Did you get my reply? I am getting old and senile and probably replied to a different PM...Let me know if you got anything from me.

11. scottbass

scottbass Bass lines like a big, funky giant

Jul 13, 2004
    Southern MN
    I a PM to your "Bass for trade" thread. $ offer and trade possibilities!

12. Preamp has been traded. Thanks guys!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.