Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by toobster, Jan 24, 2006.

1. toobster

toobster Guest

Jan 22, 2006
    I just wanted to say that BBE has the best customer service I have ever experienced. Rivaled only by Aguilar. They behave like they appreciate my business.

F*nder should take lessons from Memo at BBE.

I bought a second BBE BMAX AND a BMAXT after dealing with Memo at BBE.

ALL of my rigs now use BBE preamps including my recording studio.

As a working pro it is nice to know that my gear will work or be taken care of as quickly as possible.

I am a customer for life.
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Right on dude. I bought a used 383 pre a few years ago, and ran into problems with it right away. Fellow TB'er djnylonpants works for BBE. He PMed me and said to ship it to them and they would repair it. Not only did he fix it, he upgraded the electronics inside and replaced the pots. I got back a basically brand new 383. Total cost to me was the $12 to ship it to them.

I don't have a power/pre rig ATM, but if I go that way, I will most likely get a BMax. Not just because of the customer service either. They make some nice pre's.

On a side note, I was all excited when I bought my plasma TV since it had some fancy BBE sound components in it!

3. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Memo helped me out after a sloshed guitar-playing former bandmate stepped on my instrument cord and torqued the plug so hard that it cracked and twisted the input jack of my BBE 383 preamp.

I phoned Memo, and he had a replacement jack waiting for me at the front door, where I picked it up on my lunch break. A little disassembly and soldering after work, and the pre was good as new.
  4. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    I like to hear good reports like this. It's so ironic to me that in a service based economy that so few companies offer good customer service. :rollno: