1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BBE Sonic Stomp, Sonic Maximizer Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $45.00
    BBE Sonic Stomp pedal. Sweet addition and also has true bypass. Love it, but need more real-estate for my small board. The D.I. out on my EBS Micro Bass preamp pedal needs about an inch more room. The pedal is in tip top shape. I no longer have the box or paperwork. It has a couple of minor scratches, nicks at the bottom portion of the unit. The pedal comes with a HUGE oversized rubber footing pad. I removed it to put velcro underneath. The velcro did not scar the bottom of the unit. Last gigged with 2/1/18 - 2/4/18.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Your payment gets it shipped to your lower 48th (plus DC), US state with proper packaging and insurance.

Here's some info from the BBE site:
    Whether you’re a guitarist or bassist, get ready to be amazed. With Sonic Stomp’s proprietary BBE Sonic Maximizer technology, you’ll hear your amp cut through the band mix better with dramatically improved note definition in chords and solos. Even with a wall of distortion, the distinct harmonic elements of each note can be heard like never before. Time-based effects take on a level of realism and dimension you never thought possible. And if low-end punch is your thing, you’ll discover the Lo Contour control is the ticket to meaty chunk without the mud.

It’s like lifting a blanket off your amp to reveal the full potential of your gear and your musical expression. When you’re ready to Maximize Your Tone, get your hands on a Sonic Stomp.

BBESonicStomp.jpg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    krfoss likes this.