1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

BC RICH BICH GUITAR NJ SERIES DIMARZIO PETRUCCI PUPS CASE AS NEW MINT!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Mrfstop, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    SUPER PRICE INCLUDES THE PETRUCCI DIMARZIOS INSTALLED AND FITTED BCRICH CASE: $575.00 shipped!! within the lower 48 USA via UPS ground.

Regretfully I am letting go of my last 6 string guitar.
    I bought this from the guy who had it since new.
    I bought it as new from him.
    And have kept it like that, it never left my home during my ownership.

Shortly after buying it, I bought a brand new set of DiMarzio John Petrucci pickups. The Crunch Lab in the bridge and the Liquifire in the neck. I had a local guitar tech do the install.
    I am truly a bass player and for sure not a guitar player honestly.

But I can say that these pickups are the absolute BEST!!!
    The crunch lab in the bridge just has the baaaadest sound to it...it is not filthy like a distortion pickup...it is just perfect....just dirty enough to add some grit.
    The neck pickup, the Liquifire is truly the perfect solo pickup....it screams with amazing tone...not shrill...not overly high....just really FAT!!! with great highs and mids.

What else would you expect from John Petrucci? Perfection!!! :D

I even looked high and low to find the dead on match for the pickup frames....DiMarzio does not supply the pickup mounting frames ( rings ) .....so my Tech and I looked and looked and landed a dead on match with the blonde Dimarzios!
    I have the original BC Rich pickups and will send them along to the buyer with the guitar and case.

The Dimarzios and the install cost me around $250.00
    A great bonus to whoever buys this!!
    Musicman puts this exact pickup set in their top of the line JP Pettrucci endorsed guitars that sell for $2,500!!!! and up!!!
    There is a reason for that! They WAIL!! :bassist:

The guitar itself is dead on mint...I cannot find anything on her to make note of ....she is truly stunning....and plays amazing!!
    This has the maple neck through and the Ebony fretboard with the pearl cloud inlays!
    I am guessing this guitar is around 10-15 yrs old...

It will come in the original dark gray marbled BC Rich hard shell fitted case for the Bich model.
    Case is clean...it has a few scuffs and small minor dings....that's it.

I will price this low to assure a great deal for the new owner...
    If you play guitar JUMP ON THIS!! IF not? do you guitar friends and favor and turn them onto this for sale thread....truly a fantastic guitar deal!!

Message me here on TB to discuss purchase...
    Thank you! :)

BICH7006talkbass1.

BICH6995talkbass1.

BICH7020talkbass.

BICH7027talkbass.

BICH6990talkbass.

2. MarkusBass

MarkusBass Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    Graphic Designer: Lakland
    Nice!!

3. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Thanks!
    Yes she is...like she was kept in a time capsule.
    Truly as new guitar with amazing style!!
    Hard to find one like this!
    And get more or less free $250 worth of Petrucci pups installed as well!!
    Whoever buys this will be VERY lucky!:hyper:

4. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    If you do not play a 6 stringer, ya really should pass this link to your friends who are guitarists....this guitar with THESE pickups is flat out killer...and dead on MINT.
    with fitted BICH Case!
    For a super amazing price!!

bump :)

5. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Very nice!
    Wish I played guitar.
    How's the balance?

6. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York

I normally park my butt when I play due to playing at home and not on a stage....hahaha!!
    But it seems to balance well...
    it is an amazing guitar that they have not made at this level of build quality in many years....
    the new Bichs they make are crappppola!!

This one is as close to the old school Bc Richs as ya can get without dropping several grand to buy one of those...

plus the case is a fitted hard BC Rich case and the guitar fits in there like a glove...

SUper amazing deal with the $250 worth of petrucci pups for some lucky person!! :bassist::bassist::bassist:

7. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    The most amazing guitar find on the web for an amazing price....grab it today or pass it along to a friend.

8. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Thanks...this baby is the guitar buy of the year!! Killer axe...amazing pickups!! Case...shipping and insurance...for crazy price :hyper:

9. Mr Matt

Mr Matt

Jan 18, 2005
    Washington State
    Would love one of these in a low frequency model! ;)

10. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    THIS IS SOLD.
    Sold over on the bay the other day.
    Poet? know it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.