1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

***BC Rich Gunslinger*** for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by dluoma, Mar 16, 2013.

1. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    This is a year old with some nicks in the finish. Neck is thin, strait, true and fast. Nice low action. It is strung with heavy gauge Ernie Balls and tuned and set up for drop D tuning. Custom parts , a Bare Knuckle Nailbomb humbucker fastened directly to the body like eddie's "frankenstein" and a Floyd brass big block and titanium string blocks. Pickup is wired with three way switch for series, parallel, and single coil. Comes with strap, and fender gig bag.
    $250 + shipping. PayPal or cash local pickup. Uscont only.

Attached Files:

2. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    Pics

Attached Files:

3. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    +

4. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    Gear I am interested in, ebs omnichorus, mxr bass chorus deluxe, darkglass bk3, SM58/blue encore 100 / 200 or similar.

5. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Is the face a sticker or painted? Did it come stock and is this an old gunslinger or newer model?

6. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    It is a vinyl sticker. I bought it new and it was stock a couple of years ago and modded it myself.

7. how hard is it to get that sticker off do you think?

8. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    Really easy. I could take it off if you wanted.

9. dluoma

dluoma

Feb 19, 2009
    Minnesota
    Great guitar, great price, still available.