Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BC Rich NJ 5 String Warlock

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tiens, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Does anyone own/played on the new 5 string NJ series. I'm looking into buying one. What was your thoughts/thrills/dislikes?

2. Oliver

Oliver

Jun 21, 2003
    Perth, Australia
    They look awesome, i want one

3. FireAarro

FireAarro

Aug 8, 2004
    austr-
    Is your hair long enough to match?

4. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Though they look "awesome", they are horrid basses. Not worth the money IMO.

5. Get summit like a warwick vampyre, same gothic looks, but mroe kickass sounding from what I've been told.

6. Anti_Wish

Anti_Wish

May 14, 2004
    Boston, Ma
    if he's getting a NJ i dont think he can afford a Vampyre... duh nick.

plus the Beast is the ultimate heavy meatal bass. its hella better than the vampyre. plus there is one on ebay now for like $200 US. id hella get it but i have no $. and its not on the list ;)

7. The Vamprye is so much more metal! Those BC RIches are fugly. And what about a rockbass Vampy?

8. warwick vampyres piss all over anythin Bc rich churns out...bc rich...yeh..they look cool but thats bout it...and im not a fan of pbass pickups which bc rich insist on sticking here there and every where....they make nice guitars...not basses...

metal looking basses id rather have than a bc rich bass:
    * ESP F-series
    * ESP viper
    * Spector Buzzard
    * Warwick Vampyre

...rah

9. Spector buzzard? I'm still sticking with the vampyre, it jsut hit me in the face the moment i saw it....i sent the warwick webpage to someone who knew nothing about basses, and they said 'holy cow the yvampyre is awesome!'