1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BDDI buzzes on different channels

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rabid_granny, Mar 18, 2008.

1. I just bought a new programmable Sansamp BDDI and I noticed that my 2nd and 3rd channels are noisier than the 1st channel. The first channel is dead quiet but channel 2 has a mild buzz and channel 3 has a fierce buzz. Even when all settings are the same, it gets progressively louder. I read reviews that said it's not silent when changing channels but I thought it meant that there was a minor pop when changing channels, not having two that are not usable at all. Anyone else have this problem? The battery used in the BDDI was brand new.

2. sonicnuance

sonicnuance Commercial User

Aug 30, 2003
    California, USA
    Engineer & Owner, Sonic Nuance Electronics
    Sorry to say it, but it sounds like something's broke. I had one and never experienced this, and I'm very picky with my equipment. If its still under warranty I'd send it in.

3. assboglin

assboglin Banned

Jul 13, 2007
    When I had a programmable sansamp I found it noisy to the point of being pretty much useless, especially when the drive was turned up. I don't think a noisy programmable sansamp is an uncommon problem.