Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bdgotoh

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by bdgotoh, Mar 1, 2005.

1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I should have started this awhile ago with all the stuff I've bought and sold here...

2. Brad bought my Bongo 5. I had a check a couple days later. Good communication, very easy deal. Id deal with him again. Thanks Brad.

3. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    I bought a bass from Brad a few weeks back, but I've known him for a good while. His deal with me was like dealing with an old buddy, and everyone I know considers him as such. Ultra-standup kinda guy!

4. Good person to deal with , "I Highly Recomend!!"

5. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Brad fixed me up with a David King 5 banger. Great bass at a great bass. Brad is easy to work with and answered every stupid question I could muster. I won't hesitate to deal with him in the future. Thanks for everything, Brad!

Riis

6. Buying and selling from Brad is always an easy transaction with no worries or hassle.

7. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    Brad bought some G&L parts from me. Prompt payment, easy dealings. Would do business again anytime with him.

8. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Brad is among the best there is. Take it to the bank.

9. balzary

balzary

Oct 28, 2004
    I bought some pickups from him; fast communication, shipment etc. very easy to deal with and pickups were as described. highly recommended!

10. A while ago I bought a Moon bass from Brad. Fantastic bass. I would do business with him anytime because he's a great guy to deal with.

11. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Brad waved a Lakland 4-94 in Shoreline Gold in front of me, and it haunted me for weeks. I sold a couple of organs I had duplicates of, and he was real patient while I was waiting to get the money from the black market. He was even nice enough to buy me some ice to fill the bath-tub with during my operation and sent me pics of the Lakland to aid in my recovery.

The bass is incredible. When he said I would like it, he was right! The bass was shipped promptly, and packed securely. He was an easy guy to communicate with. The whole deal was smooth, easy, and all-good.

:D

12. StingrayKid21

StingrayKid21 Holding down the low-end since 1996.

Oct 7, 2001
    Portland, OR
    Just sold my Sabre bass to Brad. Very easy to deal with and quick payment!

13. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Sold my Lull P5 to Brad and it went very smooth. He got a check out to me quickly and had good communication. Thanks Brad!