1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Beatstreet music?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FrigginChris, Oct 18, 2006.

1. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    :disclaimer: i wasn't exactly sure where to put this but i figured since it had to do with buying a new bass here would be a good place, if not feel free to move it mods :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-BC-Rich-Neck-Thru-Mockingbird-Bass-Guitar-Natural_W0QQitemZ290039398309QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33035QQcmdZViewItem

I've been pretty much drooling over this natural finished mockingbird, I've always loved the body shape and have dug the p/p pickup config, now that i have some disposable income i was wanting to pick this up.

the one thing that's keeping me from pulling the trigger is that I haven't done much buisness with ebay stores so i was wondering if any of you have done buisness with this beatsreet music company. if so what was your impression? and did you have any problems?

2. Adam Wright

Adam Wright

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Mike Lull Basses, Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, SIT Strings
    Beat Street is a lesson too, because you can’t let the Streets beat you!