1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Beautiful EBMM 20th Anniversary Stingray!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bolombo, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    Bought this one a few years back because it was the prettiest bass I'd ever laid eyes on!!! Classic stingray playability and growl, not to mention ridiculous flame in the maple neck & board. Not sure how many were made, but they don't pop up for sale too often. This one has 3 finish dings as shown in the photos. Two side by side on the lower frontal portion of the body across from the bridge, and another much smaller one on the frontal part of the body where your forearm might rest. They look worse in photos than in person and they are completely repairable, I just never got around to it. Plastic still on the control cavity, has always worn flats and other than the lacquer dings, this one is in mint condition. This piece of art is up for sale at $1600, packed like a champ, insured and shipped CONUS. International sale welcome, but shipping would be on you. No trades please, and the non-fee PayPal option is prefered.... but standard PP is fine ;)
    [​IMG] IMG_3295. IMG_3294. IMG_3293. IMG_3290. IMG_3286. IMG_3285. 20thannistingray1. 20thannistingray. 20thannistingray3. [/IMG]
    [​IMG] IMG_2236-1. stingray2. IMG_2251. IMG_2247. IMG_2243. IMG_2238. IMG_2236. IMG_2200. 20thannistingray4. IMG_3298. IMG_3297. [/IMG]

2. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    Price adjustment bump.. After conferring with another Tb'er who recently sold his 20th anni Ray for $2200, he thought my initial listing price of $1950 may be a little on the high side because of the blemish on this one... So I knocked down the price. FWIW, I paid $2000 for it w/the blemish ;).

3. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
  4. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    beautiful and a player

5. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    And collector's item to boot ;)
    I just found out that only 1250 of them were made back in 1996 (from the EBMM site),and apparently not all of them had crazy flame like this one does :D

6. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    SO HOT

7. aasti3000

aasti3000

Jul 18, 2012
    Beautiful bass....

8. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Am I missing the pics or is the app acting up? Bolombo, is the MM we talked about in the past? If so...magnificent!!

9. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    One in the same Alan ;). This is definitely one where the pic.s don't do justice to how gorgeous the bass is in person. With that being said, let's drop the price down to $1700 shipped (just in case you were on the fence about owning this stunner).

10. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Well then consider this a bump for one of sweetest looking MM's I've ever seen. Sure wish I could scrounge 1700 bones. That's one heckuva deal!!

11. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Pics?

12. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Hard to sell a bass without pictures.

13. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    Very interested...sent pm
    --Wayne

14. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Bump for a beautiful bass. Sorry I asked for pics, but they don't show up on my iPad.

15. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    wow, pretty BUMP!

16. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    $1600 shipped... That's as low as I'm going to go on this one.... If she doesn't move at this price, back in the time capsule she goes ;)

17. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    bUmP

18. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    on hold...sale pending :bassist:

19. Thelastinline08

Thelastinline08

Sep 27, 2012
    Payment sent by paypal......cant wait to have it!

20. bolombo

bolombo

Oct 27, 2007
    EMPIRE STATE
    And sold< Thks C!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.