Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Hurley, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I sold my Big Miff Pi to beav2k2 this week. He payed right away and was an all-around great guy to deal with. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again, Scott! :)

2. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    What a jerk. ;) I sold him some used strings, and a mono jack and the guy had the nerve to include a few extra bucks to make sure shipping costs are covered. So I try to be cool by including some extra goodies and he still throws in some more loot.

So I try to outdo him and sent him an Fodera bass, and the guy had the nerve to buy me a sportscar. And then I figured the least I could do was send him the entire line of Accugroove products, and the jerk sent me a half dozen playboy playmates and a credit card with no limit.

Watch out for this guy. He's real easy to work with, honest, and fair. Like the world needs more people like this.

3. Rod B.

Rod B.

Jun 11, 2002
    Great to deal with... polite and responded when he said he would. Sent payment almost immediately after committing to buy the pedal.
  4. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    Sold my Morley Dual Bass wah to beav a while back and everything went smooth.
  5. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Bought a pedal from Scott. Quick, painless transaction.
    Thanks a lot, Scott.