Bee Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fill, Feb 1, 2005.

1. The last one you posted there got my eye! :hyper:

I want one now! Maybe in the summer I'll be able to place an order on one! :bassist:

2. can't wait to see Fred and all the toys at NAMM! I know he'll have a new 10 string with him and I'm just dying to get some funk into (and out of) it!

as to scale length, Fred's a custom builder and is very flexible with what he builds.

and I will add again that there is no one nicer in the music industry than Mr. Bolton... with the possible exception of his wife!

:D

keep it deep,

Stew

3. I've developed serious Bee GAS since talking with Fred about your bass Stew!

I'm real curious how the acrylized ash body bass comes out!

4. I'm curious about everything! like with the FM, Fred has been a little secretive about it, but he's very excited. I can't even tell you what I feel about getting a new Bee!

:bassist:

Stew

5. Hey Stew, Pickups for your new bass arrived yesterday. I'll send them Fred's way next week !!!!!!!

Peace,
    JP

6. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Portugal
    a 10 string BEE? Gimme some jpeg!:bassist:

7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    heya fred

i gotta say i really dig a few of your body designs. the one you made for paul d. is pretty tight, as is your single cut. very nice. :bassist:

8. WOO-HOO!! thanks, man! can't wait to get this beauty in my hands!

will you be coming to NAMM, JP?

Stew

9. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Man... I feel the joy:bassist: , and excited to see some pic's as well.

10. Any NAMM shots of Fred's masterpieces yet????

11. Fill

Fill

Oct 5, 2004
    Well i finally got my killer bee and it was well worth the wait this bass is a master piece i played a 9 string last year that fred built and it was killer he did even better on mine. i will have some pics up soon i just cant take away from my playing time i will post all the tech specs as well.

12. what a sweet bass, man. very hip! thanks so much for letting me play it!

:D

Stew

13. you guys are killing me...

I guess it's time to join the "custom bass wait list" again myself :smug:

(info and specs coming soon)

14. Fill

Fill

Oct 5, 2004
    Stew your the amn it was soo killer meeting you brother hope to cya next year man take care

15. elros

elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Norway
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    Is it this one?

10StringBee.jpg

Tell us all about it, please.

16. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think that I saw it at the BagEnd booth for a second... Killer looking bass btw.

17. Fill

Fill

Oct 5, 2004
    hell yea that is my bass it is awsome fred told me all the info about it but all i herd was charlie browns teacher the top is spalted cedar it is a custom but i told him to suprise me all i did was tell him how many strings. oh yea i am in the nr sweatshirt thats for u jean i cant remember the guys name that is playing it but he was a cool cat.

18. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    I'm digging the guy in the background who looks like he just found out his cat has been shot.

19. Fill

Fill

Oct 5, 2004
    hahah he looks like he has had better days whats up jean

20. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    OMG! that comment made me laugh so hard.... 'LOL' wouldn't have covered it.

s'up jean?

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 21, 2021