1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BEF pro Pedal Issues

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Kericx, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Kericx

Kericx

Oct 1, 2013
    Hi im new here so i hope this post be on the right place.

A year ago i bought my firts Pedal from Source Audio, The BEF pro with the Hot Hand Sensor... i enjoy this pedal a lot also i had spent hours and hours figuring out how it works.

The thing is im now learning how to use Ableton Live 9, and i bought this Midi - Usb Cable and im was trying to put my BEF pro Pedal in Midi Controller Mode, and here is my question, thats should be work?, because my general idea is turn my Bass in a midi controller also use my hot hand throught the BEF like it was a Midi keyboard.

I dont know if i should be using the Midi Out or Midi In, and the ableton live only recognise the Cable Driver but not the BEF pro...if i want to record live sounds from my bass guitar and using in ableton live with the AL Filters and effects what i need to do ?, Just an interface?

Thx very much for the attention, English is not my firts language so sorry if i dont express my idea correctly