1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Before it's too late

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rumblefish, Sep 15, 2008.

1. The "Concert for George" was an amazing outpouring of love for the recently departed musician.
    Stevie Ray Vaughn passed on and his friends and family threw a star-studded tribute concert as well.
    Other tributes exist for other artists as well. But why wait until somone is gone before deciding he warrants a tribute?

What artist or musician would you like to see a tribute for now? What artist, still alive, wrote songs that spoke directly to you and influenced you musically or spiritually? What artist, popular in the 60's and 70's, deserves to be rewarded with a tribute concert WHILE HE OR SHE IS STILL ALIVE and can enjoy the recognition?

I have a list of several artists and mabey I'll jump in later with my suggestions, but lets get some ideas from you TB'ers.