1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Before The Beginning - Fleetwood Mac (Then Play On, 1969) Bass Tab

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tablo54, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Tablo54

Tablo54

Apr 5, 2020
    Hi all,

I don't know if anyone also really enjoys the bass on the song "Before The Beginning" in Fleetwood Mac's album Then Play On; this is the song that made me want to start playing bass a month ago. Basically, I'd be looking to see if someone here might have the bass tab for this song because I can't seem to find it anywhere online! If no-one has it, would anyone like to write it with me?

All I have for now is the very beginning which I did by ear and transposition from the ultimate guitar tab:

A |-4-6-3-1----1|
    E |----------4-1-|

So yeah, if you aren't sure of the song I'm on about, I recommend a listen! This album has some powerful stuff :)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 10, 2021