beginner all around good bass-more towards metal

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by thadg, May 20, 2007.

1. thadg

thadg

Mar 21, 2007
    I'm going to buy a new bass under 400$. I'm having trouble finding basses in my area. Plus I'm stuck on what type of bass to get. I want the epiphone but i heard its really heavy. Then there's the ibanez, but people say its cheap and i'll want to change to a better one afterwards. It's confusing. I want a durable bass mostly for modern rock, but i could practice maybe slapping and etc. Is the epiphone that bad or..Plus whats a good cheap ibanez besides the gsr200. How much do i have to pay for a good ibanez?

2. To be honest, Ibanez is not cheap at all, they have some of the best quality basses at very good prices. Yeah, not for everyone, even not for me... but right now I have some big GAS for a new ATK, awesome bass!

I think you should try to get some more money and buy something like that, but that's just mi opinion.

3. amistybleu

amistybleu

Jan 15, 2006
    Thornton, CO
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021