Beginner need of assistance

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Yaukination, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Yaukination

Nov 21, 2004
    hey guys whats up this is my first post yeah so um im thinking of getting a bass that Squire MB-4 S&CB is looking good for the money i really dont have much to spend as its going to be a birthday gift I just need some help in choosing a good beginner bass that i wont have to blow alot of cash on incase i dont like it in the future.
  2. Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Go with an Essex bass.

I've heard enough about them on this forum that they're going to be the next bass I buy, and they're dirt cheap too...

and squires I already know have no resale value so if you don't like it...too bad.
  3. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    There's been recent talk about Rondo . I've been to their site and the basses look really nice. Some people in this forum have said really positive things about the basses such as fit and finish. I'm really looking into their Thunderbird copy. I've dropped more than enough hints to my wife about Christmas, so maybe I'll have first-hand knowledge of the bass real soon.
  4. DannyB

Aug 17, 2004
    Just checked Rondo's site, it looks like the TBird copy is already taken down...