Behringer Amps

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by dontbesobassist, Dec 13, 2005.

1. All I want to know is how good behringer bass amp heads and cabinets are? I'd use it in my home as well as on the stage, playing metal (main sounds being produced by my boss me50b). What do you think?
    All replies greatly appreciated
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
  3. DAcat

Jun 14, 2005
    I just two days ago I sent back a Behringer Ultrabass 4500 that I had bought as a home practice amp so I didn't have to lug my big rig back and forth from practice. What a joke for an amp...never again will I be temptede to go for cheapness. The amp buzzed and sizzled as soon as I turned it on I've never played such a noisy amp-you could never use it to record. The ultra bass was a joke....Then it really buzzed! The watts seemed conservative for a 450W head in regards to volume through my speaker cabs( a Schroeder 410 and Avatar 210).The tonal possibilties seemed limited although I could find some tones I liked...but overall out of 5 stars ,I'd rate this amp a 1.5...and I'm afraid it may not last that long....I'd seriously reccomend saving for something a little better for not that much more...
  4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Thank you SuperDuck!

Thats right, the search function is your friend. ;)