1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer B112D question

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Bassmike62, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Bassmike62

Bassmike62 Punch'n Ooomph provider Supporting Member

Just got this today, to be used as personal monitor for our live gigs. The rest of the band are using the B212D older version, so I'm at least in the ballpark.

This might be a noob question, but can I use it also as a amp for guitar, bass and keyboards (not at the same time, that part I know :)). I have small pedalboards, can I go GTR (or Bass) > pedalboard > B112d ? For the keyboard, I'd plug directly into it.

Behringer - B112D.

2. Bassmike62 and s0c9 like this.
  3. The 15" version will work fine i use a pair with my band for our rehearsal pa. The 12" ones I don't think can hang with bass. Maybe with a propper low cut filter/ highpass it could work but it will sound pretty sackless

Bassmike62 likes this.
  4. dlb1001

dlb1001

Jan 30, 2007
    If the Behringer is similar to my Alto TS312 then probably not. I supply the PA for my band and to reduce the amount of gear that I have to haul to practice, I have been running my bass through PA. It works; it just doesn't handle the low E.