behringer bass cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gruffnut, Aug 28, 2004.

1. gday people.after and email from behringer australia the ba bb bass cabs series goes into production this month and will probably be avaliable in october.according to the staff there behringer distribute there products to all nations at the same realistically we should see them everywhere around november.if i hear anything else i let you all know.
  2. scottlee

Feb 17, 2003
    OK - I am just reporting this - so no backlash from behringer bashers - ok!! I own aggie cabs :smug:

I just got a catalogue from Venue music in Sydney and they have pictures of all the new Behringer bass cabs coming out.

I just went to the australian behringer website and got this piccy of their new 8X10!! THe cabs either have conventional drivers or aluminium.

Advertised price
    2X10 - $399Au delivered
    4X10 - $599Au delivered
    8X10 - $999Au

Thats Australian dollars. In US dollars its probably the equivelant of a packet of m&m's :eek:
  3. Guitar World at Nerang have had them on their site for a few weeks too. Apart from the fact that these are powerful and cheap, they're darned ugly. I can't imagine myself buying any just because of that. I mean, we all play bass to look cool in front of the chicks, right? :p :bag: