Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Behringer Bass V-amp FS $65

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fourstringbliss, Feb 3, 2005.

1. This is for a Behringer V-amp. The unit is less than a year old and is in very good condition. There are some places where the paint has been smudged (like by the metal part of the plug) but all damage is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the working of the unit.

This is an excellent unit for recording giving sounds that rival the Line 6 Bass Pod for a whole lot less. I've found it useful in a live setting as well. You have 125 memory locations for different settings. The amp models are really good and the effects are top notch.

I'm looking to upgrade to a Sansamp BDDI or some equivalent direct box since I don't do any recording yet. Anyway, these sell new for $100 - you can have mine for $65. I've got some great sounds already set up!

2. bump

3. bryanonbass

bryanonbass

May 13, 2001
    Northern NJ

4. bump

5. Sold