Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

behringer bb410and 3000t

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by waytoodeep03, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Over at harmony central I the head averages a 9 over 42 reviews. What is your take on this head and cab? They are real inexpensive

2. nevermind Ive read your feelings toward this company

3. thesmallprint

thesmallprint

Jan 4, 2005
    i got the head, it may be a rip off of another one but it works good and im sure the cab would be good too, i want the 1x15 myself.

the best thing u can do is ignore what they say, try it out, if you like it buy it. if i had a choice i wouldnt buy it because i dont agree with the companys practises, but i dont and its all i could afford.

4. Did you or did you not just get done reading the review in bass player? What did it tell you?

5. Hey there "waytoodeep03". Here's my take on the Behringer ULTRABASS BX3000T / ULTRABASS BB410 - I use this exact rig almost every weekend at gigs. Never shuts down, never craps out on low B's and it consistently sounds the same, warm and deep every time I use it. If and when this rig kicks the bucket I really won't be that upset because my expectations of such an affordably priced rig are much lower than what I normally expect from an amp so the cost vs. performance ratio is always going to favour the performance side of the equation. This is a nice change from always being disappointed in more esoteric gear that more often than not ends up leaving me feeling short changed. While you might not have any bragging rights using this particular rig, you'll soon realize that trying to please other bass players won't get you any gigs either. At the end of the day it's your choice, if you like how the Behringer stuff sounds then use it, if you don't like how it sounds then move on, but don't avoid it just because it's not the flavour of the month. I have been playing for over 20 years and I have literally tried everything under the sun when it comes to bass amps. The behringer is certainly not the best sounding bass rig out there, but it is the best sounding, low priced one for sure.

Cheers,
    Bassjones
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/bassjonesmusic.htm