Behringer BX1200

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jock, Mar 20, 2003.

1. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Are these combos any good?
    Im only going to use it at home or on quiet gigs and I like the tiltback function. I can get it for $270 here in Europe.
    For reference the Hartke Kickback costs about $800 here :(
    Any other options?

2. I've not gotten to hear the bass amps yet, but I worked with a keyboard player that had one of there keyboard amps and it was great.
  3. I tried one out a couple of times (at several stores when testing foot pedals). I always liked these amps. The fact that they're tiltback-designed is very nice for the sound-projection (imo very good for practice at home).

This amp has nice features (two channels, the subwave thing (maybe it's got another name :) ), ...) that will keep you busy with the amp to find out the things you really really like about it. Imo its one of the better practice amps in its price-range. I don't know if it's got enough power for rehearsing with a band (depends on the loudness of the drummer and guitarist(s) of course).

Anyways, I really recommend this little amplifier. Over here in Belgium they cost something like 250 euro's, maybe a little more...