Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Behringer BX600 came in today....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stinsok, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    and darnit, the is a problem. The amp has a really bad rattle, it sounds like the speaker basket. I ordered it from American Musical Supply so I called them, told them the problem, and they are shipping me another one and paying shipping charges both ways(really happy with their service!) Except for the annoying rattle, the amp sounds pretty good! I bought it to play acoustic gigs , but I believe it would be powerful enough to play in smaller electric gigs. When the new one gets in (and if it does not have any problems,) I will let you know how it does at the gig.

2. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Got the replacement in today(with no problems.) After playing it for a while I found that you can get a wide variety of sounds out of it, and it will get pretty loud without breaking up. I was thinking it would be about the size of a Peavey Minx, but it is more like a TKO. It is certainly not a high end amp, but I believe that at 139.00 it is a whole lot of amp for the money.