Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Behringer BX600?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by algel, Oct 18, 2002.

1. algel

algel

Sep 18, 2000
    I need a practice amp, but i only have 150 bucks so i was thinking that the behringer BX600 would be a cool choice but i don't know anything about it.

If any of you have some experience with behringer amps (specially on this one...) please let me know what you think.

By the way if you know about any practice amp that developes more than 50W RMS and won't break the third time that i turn it on, for less than 150 $ tell me;)

2. I bought the model one step above the one you are talking about and I have add pretty good results. The sound really isn't all that spectactular but It functions well and has a LOT of lines out on it. I give it...8 1/2 out of 10..........(it was 250$)

-insighted

3. HardRockZombie

HardRockZombie

Jul 4, 2002
    i've had a BX600 for 6 monthes now, i gotta say it's a sweet amp at a wicked price. It sounds awesome especially for solo practise, but it's still decent for playing rehersal.
    if u can hold out for the 1200 but it's a good investiment

4. and I absolutely love it.

I found it very versitile, and it suits my practice needs very well. I'm thinking about taking it into the studio for my bands next record.

I think you would be pleased with it. Good luck.

5. MattFreemanRock

MattFreemanRock

Nov 30, 2002
    i just got one.

its awesome. the only problem is it has a little noise in it. But really you can't always hear it. If yer gonna use it for small shows you won't hear it at all. 8.9/10 stars

6. MattFreemanRock

MattFreemanRock

Nov 30, 2002
    nevermind. It's getting returned because it buzzes an insane amount.