behringer BXL900A or behringer BX1200

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Black Sunshine, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Black Sunshine

Black Sunshine

Nov 20, 2005
    Im planning on buying either the behringer BXL900A or the behringer BX1200. Which one is the better buy?
  2. Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    < cricket... crickett... crickett...>

the silence is deafening!

j/k. there is a lot of beringer love on this board. they'll chime in.
  3. Supernova67

Jun 21, 2005
    i got the sugestion.....unless ur just using it as a stage monitor or something like that....dont make my mistake and save up a little more cash for something decent.
  4. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    "If you can't say something nice...."
  5. Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    actually, it's less of a dig at Beringer and more of a comment on the beringer LOVE HATE threads on this board. Beringer topic is usually good for getting some people heated, and i was anticipating that!

I have used beringer PA gear for a little while now, no probs. I have never used any Beringer bass stuff expct for jamming at GC. didnt like it, but thats not the point either.

No harm meant to Beringer.
  6. Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    As a recent BX1200 owner, I think there are better small combos on the market for a similar price. But, if you like the sound the Behringer amps give you, go for it. I'd recommend trying as many small combos in your price range as you can (with your bass, preferably) then buy the one you like best after considering all the things that are important to you - tone, power, size, weight, features, etc.