1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer Chorus Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Eric1977, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Eric1977

Eric1977

Jan 19, 2005
    Ireland
    Just bought the above pedal via mail order and now i have found out that it cannot be switched off via the normal footswitching mechanism as other pedlas.

Now, its a great little pedal but its a pain that it has to be left on all the time or keep disconnecting it to turn off the effect (or turn it down).

So i am just wondering if other chorus pedals are the same . .boss etc . .

If not i will return it and get a boss or other . .

Thanks,
    Eric:bassist:

2. Hey man, sounds like its broken...it SHOULD shut off when you click the thing, otherwise whats the point? Can you send it back?

3. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    I have both of the Behringer chorus pedals (Bass Chorus and Ultra Chorus) both sound great.

Your's is the first i have head of that would not shut off. You didn't accidentially remove the piece of black rubber that is on the bottom of the footswitch when you opened it up to install a battery did you? Thats what pushes the small switch that is mounted to the circuit board. If that is gone, the pedal will not work.

Have you tried pressing the switch with something like the eraser end of a pencil? (with the footswitch/battery cover removed of course) to make sure the switch is working?

If everything is as it should be, and the pedal is not working properly. Contact the place you bought it from and have them replace it.

4. Eric1977

Eric1977

Jan 19, 2005
    Ireland
    when i press the pedal the light goes on and off but the effect remains on .. .so sounds like something is not quite right to me . . .

5. Fathand

Fathand 21st Century Distortion Man Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2005
    Finland
    It's definately broken, it should turn off/on. :meh:

6. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    I have that pedal also.. Sounds broke to us.. Send it back.