Behringer DD400 Guitar effect - Will it work with a bass?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by daytripper99, Sep 4, 2010.

1. daytripper99

daytripper99

Sep 4, 2010
    I might be able to get my hands on a Behringer DD400 guitar effects pedal for very less money, will it produce any decent sound to use this with a bass guitar?

Really would appreciate your help.

Reason for getting it: Very cheap pedal, I might be able to use it with my guitar (I'm a bass player who also plays the guitar) and I've heard guitar players rave about it.

2. Kromwarp

Kromwarp

Sep 16, 2008
    Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Master Luthier: Ironclad Bass Guitars
    Welcome to Talkbass :)

Being a delay pedal, it will work with bass as well as guitar, I own Behringer's analog delay, the VD400 and I am very happy with it

3. daytripper99

daytripper99

Sep 4, 2010
    @Kromwarp Hey thanks, really wanted to be able to play through a deley, might just go for it!

4. I know I'm 5 or so years late to this party, but I'm in a similar position myself, in that I'm thinking of buying a Behringer DD400 as my first delay pedal. Does it sound decent with a bass? If not, is there anything similar that does? Cheers in advance. :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021