1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Behringer Eurobass 1500, Korg Rack tuner, BBE Bass Max, Road Ready flight case.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AndrewClaycomb, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Behringer Eurobass 1500 and BBE BMax (price lowered)

I just got my YBA200 in so I don't have a use for these any longer. Let me know if your interested in any of these. I'm thinking of putting these up on ebay at the beginning of next week if I don't get any offers here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The power amp is messed up. Only one side works. Some idiot at Guitar Center hooked it up to test it out (I was wanting to trade at the time...) It still is a functional 700 watt amp in 4 ohms. (The right channel doesn't have any problems) Also the bottom right corner (of the rack ear) is bent a little bit from shipping. It doesn't prohibit it from racking up, it's entirely cosmetic. Because of these issues, I'm only asking $150 including shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

and as for the BBE, price is lowered to 185 including shipping.

If you would like additional pictures pm me/email/post here and I'll post up the new pics. I still have the original boxes for the BBE and the Behringer. I'll have to look, but I think I have the Korg box as well.

If you have any questions just ask email/pm/post here.

my email address is andrewclaycomb@yahoo.com

2. The dog isn't for sale.

Trades are welcome on the gear though.

3. Bellbass

Bellbass Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    PM sent

4. Dan T.

Dan T.

May 9, 2005
    Minneapolis
    the case is a six space correct? how much for that?

5. Tuner and rack are sold!!!

power amp and bbe are still available.

6. bump for lowered price on BBE!!!

7. The power amp now includes shipping for $150. 700 watts of glory for your PA...

8. funkinbottom

funkinbottom Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Northern CA.
    pm sent

9. funkinbottom

Apr 23, 2006
    Northern CA.
    another pm sent..... also do you have manual?

10. funkinbottom

Apr 23, 2006
    Northern CA.
    one more pm sent-thanks

11. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    what exactly happened to the power amp, i have not seen one of these die.

12. The amp was mono blocked, and the GC duder decided to hook the amp up in stereo through a behringer 8x10. The first channel has signal, it's just distorted and has very little power. The second channel sounds like it always did and seems fine. I would have hung on to it but I don't have a PA to carry around any longer.

13. The BBE is sold, thanks Bill (bluesrx)! I'ts packed up and ready to go tomorrow morning.

Power amp is still available!!!

14. Bump for the Behringer power amp. I can also add some new pics of just the power amp if somebody wishes.

15. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    How many watts at 2ohms on the good channel?