1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer FS112B Dual Amp Selector Footswitch

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lowenduser, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I drew a blank the other day when a Behringer FS112B Dual Amp Selector Footswitch was swung in my direction and I was asked what it it and where did you plug it in by one of my students. "I've never used one. I dunno. Do you have the manual?" was my reply. Nope. He didn't.

SO, after unsuccessfully googling it, I am eventually posting the query here - any ideas where I might get a manual on this? or some Idiots Guide to using one?

2. badboy1984

badboy1984

Mar 27, 2007
    United Kingdom
    I've not use one but i think how it is work.

connect 2 cable to yhe footswitch then the cable goes to the 2 amp you want to use. Then connect your bass to the footswitch and you turn the amps on. Use footswitch to select channel

3. Thanks. The only thing is that it has one jack lead from it. No other holes or leads on the unit itself. I knew straight off it was a switch of some type but where would you stick the jack lead to switch it between amps?

4. its either a momentaRY SWITCH or a latching switch