1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

behringer multi.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Asa Samuel, Aug 17, 2007.

1. I have tried some of thier pedals they did sound pretty good on bass. Behringer makes good audio equipment and effects, they just dont know how to make bass amps thats all. So I say give it a try.

2. ok, thanks.

3. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I've been curious too. Unless it is total junk, it seems hard to go wrong at that price.

4. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    I have this pedal and its predicessor the FX100. I bought the FX100 mainly for the pitch shifter and unfourtunately there is too much latency in the effect to make it useful for me. The basic chorus/phaser/flanger settings are decent, nothing special but they work. The delay is usable if you don't need a fast decay of the signal or less than 3 repeats.

The latency in the FX600 is improved but I'm still not really digging the Pitch Shifter in it. I have not experimented much with the other effects in the pedal but I have used the Tremelo and its got a neat sound and can doo a pretty good "stutter" type tremelo.

I need to sit down and really get into the pedal since I promised someone a review of it.

One thing about Behringers digital stomp boxes i will mention, is that they do not like "weak" batteries so I highly reccomend using a regulated power supply with them. The OneSpot works great with them.

5. save up a bit more and buy a zoom, either the 506II or B2, the behringer effects are generally terrible, the compressor being the only exception