1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Behringer Pedals Inexpensive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jthisdell, Apr 22, 2018.

1. jthisdell

jthisdell

Jun 12, 2014
    Roanoke, VA
    Price:
    10-40
    behringer ble400.jpg buc400.jpg ab100.jpg rv600.jpg

Several Behringer Pedals for Sale

Limiter BLE400 $10
    Chorus BUC400 $10
    AB Switch AB!00`$10
    Reverb RV600 $40

Shipped CONUS, all for $50

These pedals get a bad rap due to their plastic housing but IMHO if you don't truly STOMP on them they will work fine. I just have not used them in quite some time and hope someone else could get some use for them. Also if I sell these it justifies my purchasing new pedals! Reverb includes box and manual. No velcro. All work 9v battery or power supply but see caveat below.

caveats:

AB Switch can work for two instruments to one amp or one instrument to two amps. The level controls only work when you are going one input to two amps, not when you are using it with two instruments.

The Reverb is a nice unit with a lot of decent settings but it absolutely eats batteries. I would only recommend using it if you have a 9v power supply.