1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Behringer Powered Floor Monitor: Moved to Other Stuff (Not bass related)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 3rdBass, Dec 27, 2017.

1. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Price:
    Moved to Other Stuff (Not bass related)

• 300W, 2-way monitor, Mic/Line input, 3-band EQ
    • Adjustable feedback filter, built-in pole mount option
    • Custom speakers designed and built by Behringer
    • Height: 14.2"
    • Width: 22.8"
    • Depth: 16"
    • Weight: 34.5 lbs.
    300 ultra-clean watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers
    Each woofer and tweeter are powered with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity

I purchased this new 3 months ago from Sweetwater for $269 and used it for only 2 gigs. Then I realized it was WAY more than I need for my typical gigs, so I'm reverting back to a small personal monitor. My mistake = your gain ! It's in as-new condition and functionally perfect. With original box, manual and power cord. I'll even include TWO custom, quilted covers for another $25 and split the actual cost of shipping east of the MS. PM me for rates further west. No trades or embarrassing low-ball offers please and payment by PayPal is preferred.

$_86.

behringer_eurolive_F1320D.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017